Planetary floor grinder with variable speed and adjustable working pressure.
Would you like remote control operation? See the Expander 650 RX.
The Klindex Expander 650 with 650 mm working section for medium to larger sized surfaces. It is available into two versions of 10 and 15 HP. With is three direct gearbox driven satellites the Expander 650 performs at un unequalled level of quality in grinding and polishing concrete and natural stone floors. It performs equally well in floor preparation, such as removal of old paint, glue, resin or the smoothing of concrete. It gives high production rates, please see table below. For technical specifications please see box below.
• Working width 650 mm with 3 large size 240 mm tools.
• Speed of tools ranging from 300 to 1300 rpm.
• Automatic adjustment of the working pressure.
• Strong gear box with thermo-hardened steel gears for a longer life.
• Adjustable inclination of the Planetary to allow a bigger frontal cutting.
• No noise during the work.
• Third insertable front wheel for easy transport and van loading.
• Auto levelling Planetary System.
ESTIMATED PRODUCTION RATES
sqf / h
m² / h
Superconcrete 7 step
Concrete Grind 1 step
Terrazzo Grind 5 step
Glue Removal 1 step
Paint Removal 1 step
Marble Polishing 5 step
Granite Polishing 7 step
|*Production numbers may vary according to surface conditions, diamonds used, equipment operator, etc.|
EXPANDER 650 10HP
EXPANDER 650 15HP
|Dimensions LxAxP cm|
DATA FOR SHIPPING