Lithium concrete densifier hardener
Lithium concrete densifier hardener from Fast-Grind is a concentrated lithium silicate used for hardening and sealing cement based surfaces. Essential product in Polished concrete systems.
Fast Densify densifier Lithium silicate concrete hardener makes a chemical reaction with the lime in cured concrete. The lime or calcium is expelled in to tiny air pockets during concrete curing. The chemical reaction fills the air pockets making the concrete denser and harder. The increased hardness of the concrete makes it an excellent base for creating high gloss polished concrete finishes. It also reduces the porosity of the concrete. This makes Fast Densify Lithium also act as a base sealer against staining.
Lithium concrete densifier hardener advantages:
- easy and fast application and reaction
- deeper penetration with nano particles
- eliminates wet cleaning after application
- harder and denser surface
- base repellent against staining from liquids
- stops concrete dusting
- aids in reducing static discharges from the polished surface
- aids in creating an easy to maintain polished concrete surface
- aids in providing an easy to clean concrete floor surface
How to use
- Spray on the concrete surface until saturation
- allow to dry
- continue with next polishing grit or buff
- Packaging: 25L container.
- 200L Drum
MSDS sheet: MSDS FAST-DENSIFY L